- Newcastle and Tyneside
- £30,000.00 - 42,000.00
- Private Practice
- Contract Type:
- Permanent role
- Reference Number:
Civil Litigation Solicitor, North Shields
This well regarded North East firm is seeking an experience civil litigation solicitor with a minimum of 2 years' PQE to join its North Shields office. Commercial litigation experience is also advantageous. The firm has grown substantially in the last year and continues to progress with a clear commitment to developing its staff.
You would have the opportunity to work alongside the partner who is an experienced litigator and heads up commercial at the firm. Your caseload would be interesting and diverse to include:
- Contentious Wills, Inheritance and probate disputes
- Contractual disputes and co-ownership disputes
- Debt recovery and defamation
- Financial services disputes and insolvency disputes
- Institutional abuse and judicial review
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Loan or mortgage disputes
- Libel and slander and employment disputes
- Partnership and company Shareholder disputes
- Professional negligence
- Property, boundary and rights of way disputes
- Dispute Guarantees
In return a competitive salary is on offer. If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.