- Leeds and West Yorkshire
- £35,000.00 - 45,000.00
- Private Practice
- Contract Type:
- Permanent role
- Reference Number:
Healthcare Regulatory Solicitor, Leeds
An opportunity has arisen for a mid-level Solicitor to join a leading healthcare regulatory team in Leeds city centre. This team is regularly instructed on high profile cases and work collaboratively to provide excellent and strategic advice to its clients. This firm can offer exposure to ground-breaking cases and excellent opportunities for development.
As a healthcare regulatory solicitor at this international practice, you can expect to:
- Handle a varied caseload advising clients in the health and social care sector
- Advise on regulatory issues, healthcare law, information governance, inquests, CQC inspections, inquiries, criminal investigations, Human Rights, and governance
The successful healthcare regulatory solicitor will have:
- A minimum of three years experience in healthcare
- Advocacy experience
- Understanding of NHS Continuing Healthcare
- Proven client relationship skills
Specific experience in at least some of the following areas is required:
- Coronial Law
- Mental Health Law
- Mental Capacity Act/CoP
- Adult and/or Childrens Safeguarding
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and the opportunity to progress within this leading, international law firm.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.