- £20,000.00 - 25,000.00
- Private Practice
- Contract Type:
- Permanent role
- Reference Number:
The firm seeks to recruit specialists into their teams in order to continue providing an exceptional and bespoke service to their clients.
The firm offers an excellent working environment in a contemporary and modern office, with a wide range of benefits including: free private health care, childcare vouchers and an excellent holiday package along with flexible working hours.
You will join the Motor Team and handle a caseload of pre and post litigated credit hire files to conclusion. You must come from a RTA background and have experience handling credit hire files.
Main Duties of the Role Include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Handling own case load of small claims and fast track files
- Competent at dealing with delegated files and complying with SLAs
- Reviewing quantum, valuing general and special damages and formalising case plans
- Entering into telephone negotiations, liaising with third party solicitors and insurers, own insurer clients and lay clients'; drafting documents, applications, offers, orders, directions etc.
- Attending telephone conferences/applications
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.