- Leeds and West Yorkshire
- Private Practice
- Contract Type:
- Permanent role
- Reference Number:
Conveyancing Post completion Case Handler- Leeds
Based in the heart of Leeds city centre this Legal 500 commercial law firm, is recruiting experienced post completion case handlers to join its reputable and successful residential property team.
Our client is a well established firm, offering volume conveyancing services to clients using the latest technology and dedicated case handlers to provide a highly efficient and personable service.
The role will involve dealing with a caseload of post completion files and will include;
* Managing own caseload of residential conveyancing and remortgage post completion matters
* Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence and email
* Ensuring reminders are dealt with efficiently and timescales are adhered to
* Liaising with the HM Land Registry
* Handling registrations and requisitions, registering client's properties
* Carrying out transfers
* Scheduling title deeds with the lender
It is essential that you have previously worked within a residential property role and have a good understanding of the post completion process. This is a great opportunity to work with a progressive firm, offering training and career development.
For more information, please contact Katherine Scarff at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.