- Sheffield and South Yorkshire
- £45,000.00 - 65,000.00
- Private Practice
- Contract Type:
- Permanent role
- Reference Number:
Corporate Solicitor - Senior Associate, Sheffield
- Leading national firm
- Legal 500 listed team
- Well established an forward thinking approach
- Based in Sheffield
- Exposure to high quality varied work
- Dealing with the full remit of matters, to include M&A, corporate finance, private equity, commercial contracting and transactional work
- Active involvements in business development
- Supervising junior fee earners
- Responsibility will increase with experience
- Contributing to the growth of the department
- You will be technically excellent and established corporate solicitor with excellent links to the local market
- You will have a minimum of 6 years PQE
- You will be looking to join the team at a senior level and will be in a similar level role at present
- You will be able to demonstrate well rounded experience
- You will have strong client management skills and and be an avid team player
- Market leading salary
- Competitive benefits package
- Excellent bonus scheme
- An element of agile working available
- Supportive of professional development
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who thrives on working within a collaborative team in a fast paced environment.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.