- Leeds and West Yorkshire
- £29,000.00 - 36,000.00
- Private Practice
- Contract Type:
- Permanent role
- Reference Number:
Personal Injury Solicitor or Legal Executive - Serious Injury Team, Wakefield
- Well regarded firm with regional presence
- Modern, forward thinking approach
- People focused culture
- Based at the Wakefield office
- To handle a caseloads of claimant serious injury claims
- Fee earning responsibilities
- RTA caseload
- Cases up to a value of £50,000
- You will be a qualified Solicitor or Fellow of CILEx
- You will have excellent client care skills and be a strong team player
- You will have strong communication skills
- You will possess good analytical and drafting skills
- You will be experienced in optimising settlements
- In addition previous experience of working within serious injury is desirable
- Competitive salary up to £36,000
- Additional benefits package
- Regular reviews and support
- Supportive of professional development
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.