- £30,000.00 - 50,000.00
- Private Practice
- Contract Type:
- Permanent role
- Reference Number:
Residential Conveyancer / Solicitor
Our client is a leading legal 500 full service solicitors firm with an outstanding residential property team. They are currently looking to recruit a residential conveyancer or solicitor to join its expanding residential property department in Reading.
· The residential property team advise on all aspects of the conveyancing process managing a portfolio of high net worth clients.
· The team advise individuals on multi-million pound transactions including properties in central London and listed buildings.
· As a residential conveyancer or solicitor you will also act for off shore companies in the purchase of residential property in the UK.
· Residential conveyancer or solicitor.
· Qualified solicitor, legal executive or CLC qualified conveyancer.
· 1 years PQE or associated experience.
· Ability to manage your own caseload of residential matters.
· Extremely competitive salary package
· 25 days holiday per annum
· Enhanced maternity and paternity cover
· Childcare vouchers
· Private health care cover
If you are an ambitious and determined residential conveyancer or solicitor looking for a new challenge with a leading regional law firm, this position may suit. For more information and to be considered for this residential conveyancer / solicitor role, please apply now.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.