- £18,000.00 - 25,000.00
- Private Practice
- Contract Type:
- Permanent role
- Reference Number:
Residential Conveyancer / Paralegal
Prestigious and highly regarded Birmingham City Centre based law firm is looking to add a Residential Conveyancer to join their team as a Paralegal in their fast paced Property Portfolio Team. Due to growth, they are looking for a residential conveyancer who thrives working in a high volume environment to join their busy department servicing public sector clients.
· As a residential conveyancer or plot sales fee earner you will manage your own caseload of plot sales
· You will support the built environment department and in particular new build plot reservations with the delivery of their residential work acting on
behalf of public sector clients to include housing associations, charities and government & educational bodies
· The firm has long standing clients in these areas and this role will be crucial in developing and maintaining relationships with them
· Residential conveyancing fee earning experience - minimum 2-3 years running own caseload of plot sales
· Qualified solicitor, legal executive or CLC qualified conveyancer. Experienced fee earners will also be considered
· Ability to work to deadlines and in a fast paced environment
· Case management system - fully supported team
· ILEX / CLC support - progression options
· Pension Scheme
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.