- £35,000.00 - 45,000.00
- Private Practice
- Contract Type:
- Permanent role
- Reference Number:
My client is a modern yet traditional three Partner strong legal practice with offices in Warwickshire who is seeking to recruit an experienced residential property solicitor with at least five years PQE.
· You will be required to run a varied and highly established conveyancing caseload from instruction though to post completion of mixed and varied property transactions
· You will have responsibility for your own caseload of files and supervising your secretarial support
· You will be required to undertake business development and marketing but will walk into a very warm and busy caseload which has a very loyal client base.
· This is a fantastic opportunity for a residential property solicitor who has aspirations of partnership in the future
· Residential conveyancing fee earning experience - minimum 5 years running own caseload
· Qualified solicitor, legal executive or CLC qualified conveyancer is essential
· High quality conveyancing work
· Long term path to partnership
· Free parking
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.