- £18,000.00 - 25,000.00
- Private Practice
- Contract Type:
- Permanent role
- Reference Number:
High profile regional firm is keen to recruit a residential conveyancing paralegal to join their close knit and residential property department based in Dudley. Due to expansion, they are looking for a tenacious and ambitious residential property paralegal to join a thriving department.
· Full understanding of the residential conveyancing process from instruction to completion
· Meeting and greeting clients and signing paperwork
· Experience of assisting on your own residential conveyancing caseload of mixed transactions
· The firm is CQS accredited and has a very loyal following of private clients and an array of panel work, also. They also have long standing clients in these areas and this role will be crucial in developing and maintaining relationships
· Residential conveyancing assistance experience - minimum or 2 years experience
· Ability to work to deadlines and in a fast paced environment , willingness to learn and develop
· Work closely with a senior fee earner - 121 transaction guidance
· ILEX support
· Case management system
· Free onsite parking
· Situated close to an array of shops, bars and restaurants
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.