1. Firstly, what is your role?
2. Why did you choose a career in conveyancing?
I think it chose me!?
3. What attracted you to your particular specialism?
The ability to help clients and to work to positive outcomes for them.
4. What is the most enjoyable part of your job?
Working with individuals who want to do a great job and to be the best at what they do.
5. What particular challenges are you or have you faced in these tougher times?
Maintaining instruction figures in a declining market has been challenging and rewarding and has helped to make us a better business.
6. What do you think will be growth opportunities for the conveyancing profession over the next couple of years?
The property market is buoyant again and so there will be a plethora of opportunities for good conveyancing companies over the next couple of years.
7. What’s been your most enjoyable or high profile recent piece of work?
Winning Best Direct and Best Overall Conveyancer LSF Awards was fantastic!
8. What inspires you when it comes to your work?
To continue to improve as a business and to be the best that we can be for our clients and introducers of business.
9. Do you work by a particular mantra or motto in your business life?
To try to be the best that you can be at what you do.
10. Can you give one piece of professional advice to your peers?
Never stop looking at how you can improve.