- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor - Birmingham
Commercial Litigation Solicitor 2-5yrs PQE - National Firm - Birmingham
A fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Litigation Solicitor with 2-5yrs PQE to join this highly regarded national firm recognised for its commercial litigation technical expertise. They are market leaders and act for long standing clients in both the public and private sectors, including all forms of NHS organisations, governmental and regulatory bodies, registered providers, insurers, police, fire and rescue services, independent health and social care providers, charities and GP practices.
The Team & Role
As a commercial litigation solicitor in this team you will deal with a variety of litigation matters across the commercial spectrum including:
- Contractual disputes
- Procurement challenges
- Property disputes
- Debt Recovery
- Fraud Recovery
- Contentious intellectual property
The role will include handling a caseload with a degree of autonomy, but also providing assistance to the Head of Department and senior fee earners on complex litigation matters.
The successful commercial litigation candidate will:
- Have 2-5 yrs PQE in commercial litigation.
- Ideally have experience in dealing with contract, property and company disputes.
- Have a strong academic profile.
- Have an active interest in marketing and business development initiatives.
What's on offer?
The successful Commercial Litigation Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Supportive working environment with agile/flexible working conditions.
- Opportunity to work for a market leading firm.
Or if you wish to have a confidential discussion about this Commercial Litigation Solicitor opportunity in Birmingham, please contact Donna Jones.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018