- Job Search
- Employment Associate
Employment Solicitor - Belfast
We are working with a high profile international firm looking for an Employment Solicitor to join their Belfast office. Exceptional quality work on offer within a supportive culture. Due to growth, candidates at 3-6 PQE are encouraged. Flexible and agile working options available.
This Employment Solicitor role can offer:
* Excellent quality work within a high profile national firm, with the benefit of being based in Belfast.
* The team cover all aspects of employment law from advisory and corporate support matters to contentious issues and tribunal work.
* Specialists understand the challenges of key sectors including, travel and leisure, construction, utilities, and retail.
* Work closely with Partners who are leading experts and Legal 500 recommended.
* Enjoy the breadth of an enviable client list of household name brands, both in the UK and overseas.
* This is an opportunity for an Employment Solicitor to enjoy excellent quality work within a top ranked team.
The benefits this Employment Solicitor role can offer:
* Opportunity for an Employment Solicitor to join a popular, well known national firm.
* Collegiate atmosphere, work closely with lawyers across a network of offices, within in a friendly Belfast team.
* Work with senior lawyers who are leading experts in their field.
* Direct client exposure and an opportunity to build relationships from day one.
* Top quality work for big brand clients.
* Impressive client base across a wide range of sectors.
* Competitive salary and benefits package.
* The firm promotes agile and flexible working and has a truly hybrid working policy.
Requirements for this Employment Solicitor role:
* Employment Solicitor with Respondent employment experience gained at a large regional, national or international firm.
* Good commercial awareness.
* Due to growth, candidates with 3-6 PQE are encouraged to apply.
* Excellent team work and an ability to build relationships with clients.
* Self motivated.
* A strong approach to team working.
If you're interested in this Employment role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sean Cully at BCL Legal.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like