- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
£90,000 - 110,000
Private Client Solicitor, Dublin
This is a new opportunity for a senior private client lawyer to join a top tier firm in Dublin.
The Firm and The Team
· Top Tier firm with a great reputation for private client work
· Friendly close knit team with a low staff turnover - this is a rare opportunity to join
· Extremely desirable client base including banks, trust companies, corporate shareholders, entrepreneurs, regional businesses and high-net-worth individuals
· You will be advising executors, trustees and beneficiaries on all legal and tax issues arising in wills and the administration of estates and trusts both domestic and offshore.
· Private client Solicitor- Associate+
· Experience gained at an national or leading regional firm
· You will be able to demonstrate strong technical ability and have gained exposure to a variety of private client matters
· Strong academics with at least a 2:1 at degree level
· STEP qualified or a desire to work towards it.
· Highly competitive salary
· Private Healthcare
· Gym and Travel Loans
· Company Pension Scheme
· Death in Service x4
· Hybrid working policy
The role can be either full time or 4 days per week.
If you are interested in this Private Client Solicitor opportunity in Dublin, please apply now or get in touch for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like