- Job Search
- Industrial Disease Solicitor
A leading defendant law firm is looking for Solicitors and experienced Paralegals to join their Industrial Disease team, in Worcestershire.
They provide innovative, high quality, specialist legal services to insurance companies, corporates, and public sector bodies. They offer clients the full breadth of claims-related legal work, from high volume claims handling through to complex, high value litigation.
As a Solicitor in the Casualty team, you will manage your own caseload of industrial disease and EL/PL pre-litigation and litigated claims as well as assisting Partners in the team on higher value and more complex claims.
- You will be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive
- You will have experience in a legal based environment handling industrial disease claims, both pre-litigation and post litigation
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 5% employee pension contribution, 3% employer
- Annual pay review (August)
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual season ticket loan (rail/bus travel)
- Discounted retail, leisure, and education resources
- Great career progression prospects
If you are interested in this role and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like