- Job Search
- Employment 2-5PQE
Employment Solicitor 2-5PQE
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Employment Solicitor/Associate to join a non-traditional private practice firm in Birmingham. With no fee targets or hierarchy. A culture of positivity and transparency, this is a great platform for the right Employment Solicitor/Associate to take their career to the next level in Birmingham!
This is a business which is financially healthy and has seen stellar growth revenue over the past few years. The firm's strong organic growth combined with high quality and high profile acquisitions has strengthened its position in its current markets and having recently entered the Birmingham market the firm is on track to become one of the UK's leading legal and professional services businesses outside of London.
This is an opportunity which may suit an existing Employment Solicitor frustrated at their current firm and with a desire to work in a different way; looking to move past the usual model of fee targets, hierarchy, titles, excessive hours, process and overhead then this could the ideal opportunity where you will be rewarded with both a fulfilling career, highly competitive salary and a healthy work life balance.
Across a large network of offices the firm's existing employment team advise on all aspects of employment law with a focus on:
* Respondent clients across a range of sectors
* Mix of complex contentious and non contentious work
* Working with big brands and top level executives
With clients both nationally and in the Midlands, there is a great opportunity for an Employment Solicitor to join the new Birmingham office.
This is a key hire in Birmingham and the successful Employment Solicitor will have:
* Extensive experience in transactional and contentious employment work.
* A strong track record of working for respondent clients at a large regional, national or international firm.
* An entrepreneurial spirit and good sense of humour.
The successful Employment Solicitor will be rewarded with:
* A highly competitive salary and benefits package
* A more collaborative, client centred and ego-free environment where colleagues are encouraged to work together as opposed to compete, not only across teams but across offices. This approach ensures that client care and commitment are at the forefront of the firm's service model whilst also allowing senior lawyers at the firm to work without billing targets and where they are encouraged to have 'headroom' in their working day whether that be to develop business or provide support to junior team members.
* The opportunity to work with like minded colleagues across the firm who are experts in their respective fields.
If you're an Employment Solicitor/Associate but feel that the traditional private practice model isn't for you and you're looking for an ambitious firm with a very viable and attractive alternative, this is a unique opportunity not to be missed.
For further information, please contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal or apply here.
Placing People in Companies Like