£110,000 - 135,000
Data Protection, Privacy & Cyber Security Solicitor - City of London
Industry leading, international, professional services firm is looking to recruit a Cybersecurity, Data Protection & Privacy Solicitor.
The firm is looking to recruit a Senior Solicitor / Legal Director to help lead and develop their evolving Cybersecurity legal service offering as they expand their our Privacy, Data Protection and Cybersecurity team.
You will be responsible for supporting legal needs of corporate organizations, both suppliers and customers, of all sizes and profiles across the range of primarily cybersecurity related issues with a secondary focus to support our data privacy compliance services.
You will enjoy:
· Managing or working with a 24/7/365 cyber breach response legal services offering.
· Coordinating cyber security dispute matters alongside a specialist legal disputes team.
· Cybersecurity audits and liability analysis, cyber insurance evaluation and employee security training.
· Design and delivery of services to proactively mitigate the legal and business impact of security incidents such as table-top exercises, training programmes, etc.
· Threat-intelligence monitoring and deep-look, long-term strategic data protection forecasting.
· Providing legal advice to clients on UK data protection law (GDPR, Data Protection Act 2018, Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, etc.).
· Coordinating and delivering global data privacy compliance programmes.
· Compliance with regulatory and industry-specific issues, including NIS, PECR, EU and UK GDPR, CCPA, CPRA and other national and state privacy laws.
· Cross-border transfer issues.
· Strategic relationships with third-party service providers to provide an enhanced range of services.
· Drafting a variety of privacy and data protection documents including DPIAs, TIAs, DPAs, etc including working directly with clients in order to effectively obtain relevant information.
· Managing multijurisdictional projects including coordinating legal advice and delivering work product to clients.
You will be a senior Solicitor with a demonstrable track record this sector at a large law firm, dealing with big ticket work.
You will also be responsible for initiating and leading the pursuit of new business development opportunities, project managing the day-to-day delivery of our legal services, and mentoring and training junior associates.
- Genuine flexible working
- Fantastic career progression
- Highly competitive salary structure
- Attractive benefits package
- Broad range of quality work
To apply for this position, please contact Richard Coward at BCL Legal