- Job Search
- Corporate Senior Associate/ Junior Counsel
£110,000 - 130,000
Corporate Senior Associate/ Junior Legal Counsel (7+ PQE)| Relocation + Bonus | Leading International Law Firm | Guernsey
A leading international law firm is looking to add to their diverse and growing corporate practice in Guernsey, with the strategic hire of a Senior Associate or Junior Legal Counsel.
- Market leading reputation for advising on the most complex cross-border matters
- Multinational footprint with offices in all major offshore centres
- Clients include global financial institutions, HNW/ UHNW individuals, public & private companies, investment funds, trust companies and fintech organisations
- Ranked in all 3 principle legal directories
- Advise on a variety of corporate matters including mergers, acquisitions, corporate governance, corporate finance, corporate restructuring, shareholder agreements and due diligence investigations.
- Handle a variety of transactional regulatory advice and debt work to both major UK financial institutions and international lenders
- Assist with the supervision of junior lawyers
- Actively participate in building strong client relationships through business development initiatives
- Full financial relocation support (grant and travel/ accommodation subsidies)
- Hybrid working and great work/ life balance offering
- Jurisdictional requalification support
- Realistic and achievable targets & bonus
- 7+ PQE
- Established Senior Associate with proven track record at leading corporate practice
- Strong desire to relocate offshore
- Top tier academics and training contract (commendation/ distinction LPC, minimum 2:1 LLB)
To be considered for the position of Corporate Senior Associate please contact Mark Davidson at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like