- Leeds and West Yorkshire
- Private Practice
- Contract Type:
- Permanent role
- Reference Number:
Clinical Negligence Paralegal, Leeds
An opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Negligence Paralegal to join a full service practice in Leeds. This legal 500 firm operates from a network of offices across the UK and the Leeds office is ideally located in Leeds city centre.
As a clinical negligence paralegal you will provide support to fee earners and solicitors on cases ranging in value from ?25,000 to ?1million. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to high value and complex matters whilst gaining supervision and training.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Provide administrative support
- Draft documents including APP8, CLAIM 1 and CLAIM 2 forms
- Undertake research including quantum research
- Take and draft witness statements
The ideal candidate for this clinical negligence role will have:
- Previous experience as a paralegal, ideally assisting on a clinical negligence caseload
- An ability to work under pressure and with targets
- An excellent telephone manner
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.