- York and North Yorkshire
- £28,000.00 - 38,000.00
- Private Practice
- Contract Type:
- Permanent role
- Reference Number:
Clinical Negligence Solicitor, York
A highly renowned and established specialist clinical negligence practice is looking to recruit a claimant clinical negligence solicitor from either NQ up to around two years' PQE to be based in the firms' office in the heart of York.
The firm acts exclusively on behalf of claimants providing expert advice relating to a broad range of clinical negligence matters dealing with injuries arising from clinical negligence, dental negligence, product liability and also large and complex catastrophic personal injuries.
The practice has grown significantly since its inception and is now proud to boast a large team of dedicated lawyers who are recognised as experts in their field. The main driver of the firms' philosophy is to provide a client centric approach throughout the litigation process.
To be considered for this clinical negligence role in York:
- You will be newly qualified up to around two years' PQE
- If an NQ, it is essential that you have experience of completing at least a seat within clinical negligence
- Be able to demonstrate exposure to complex technical issues including complex past and future loss claims
- Previous experience working as a paralegal would be advantageous
Within your remit will be to:
- Handle a caseload of litigated and pre-litigated claimant clinical negligence files
- Assist more senior team members on more complex and technically challenging files
- Deal with liability, quantum, causation and expert evidence
- Prepare letters of claim, pleadings, questions to expert witnesses
Candidates from a defendant background are encouraged to apply if they can demonstrate a genuine desire to make the transition.
You will be remunerated with a competitive salary and benefits package as well as receiving support to progress through the organisation as a result of the firms' transparent career development path.
For more information on this clinical negligence solicitor opportunity please contact Amy Orley at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.