- £20,000.00 - 30,000.00
- Private Practice
- Contract Type:
- Permanent role
- Reference Number:
Niche conveyancing firm is looking to recruit an experienced conveyancer to work within its team based on the Wirral.
This Top 50 firm offers innovative conveyancing services and is led by a team of directors with a wealth of experience within the conveyancing sector. Through constant investment, it continues to ensure its conveyancing products are enhanced to ensure it offers the optimum products to the market.
Due to continued expansion, the firm is now looking to appoint an experienced case handler to work within its high performing transactional team handling a caseload, which will include;
* Manage a caseload of sale and purchase files from instruction through to completion
* Comply with completion targets
* Comply with internal and external SLAs and CLC regulatory requirements
* Comply with Anti Money Laundering Guidance
* Handle any complaints that arise on cases and manage these to a satisfactory conclusion
* Have up to date knowledge of Land Registry Rules, Regulations and Forms
* Have up to date knowledge of SDLT rules and regulations
* Attend and pass all relevant training sessions
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a successful and progressive firm within a supportive environment offering a competitive basic, very achievable bonus scheme and free on site car parking.
For more information, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.