- Sheffield and South Yorkshire
- Private Practice
- Contract Type:
- Permanent role
- Reference Number:
Costs Draftsperson Team Leader, Sheffield
A well-regarded practice in Sheffield is actively seeking an experienced costs draftsperson to join in a team leader capacity. This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your Costs career.
Within your remit as costs team leader you will:
- Take responsibility for the recovery of costs for the firm and its clients through the court process
- Undertake negotiations and advocacy
- Prepare Bills of Costs, claims for costs against the Legal Services Commission
- Conduct line manager duties including file reviews, bill checking, performance reviews, quality control
- Provide technical support
- Assist other members of the Costs management team
As a costs team leader you will have:
- Proven success as a Costs Draftsperson
- ALCD (desirable, to be completed during employment if not held)
- Previous supervisory experience
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive package and the opportunity to progress within a leading practice.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.