- Newcastle and Tyneside
- £26,000.00 - 47,000.00
- Private Practice
- Contract Type:
- Permanent role
- Reference Number:
Private Client Solicitor, part time hours available, Newcastle
A full service, legal 500 and chambers listed practice in Newcastle is seeking a private client solicitor to join its expanding team.
This team is highly regarded and is known for its expertise in assisting clients with drafting wills and administering estates. They also provide advice on Inheritance Tax and Court of Protection matters, so you can expect a varied and interesting caseload.
As an experienced private client solicitor you can expect to:
- Handle a diverse caseload of wills and probate matters including estate administration, court of protection and inheritance tax matters
- Work unsupervised
- Have an involvement in business development activities
The suitable private client solicitor will have:
- 2 - 8 years' PQE
- Ability to work independently
- STEP qualification, or working towards this would be a distinct advantage
- Proven financial performance
You will be rewarded with a competitive benefits package and, if required, a four day week can be offered.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.