- Leeds and West Yorkshire
- £38,000.00 - 50,000.00
- Private Practice
- Contract Type:
- Permanent role
- Reference Number:
Private Client Solicitor, Leeds
Opportunities within private client law across Yorkshire have increased significantly over the last 2 years. We saw a 45% increase in jobs in 2016 when compared to 2015 and if the 2017 trend continues, we expect to see a 145% increase in private client jobs on last year across the region.
I am assisting a tier two, regional practice in seeking a Private Client Solicitor to join its reputable team. This firm can offer you the opportunity to work on the highest quality cases including clients with business and international interests; a collaborative team environment where you will be working alongside recommended and rated solicitors and; an excellent benefits package,
This highly regarded firm in Leeds is commercial in nature and has an excellent reputation across a number of legal practice areas.
- Leeds city centre
- A large regional outfit
- Knowledge-sharing culture across the business
- Salary is very competitive and the benefits package has been recently reviewed.
You will join a successful private client team which is tier 2 within the Legal 500. This team also includes leading individuals. On offer is:
- An impressive client base drawn in through reputation, but also from cross-department working with the commercial elements of the firm.
- The opportunity to gain exposure to clients with significant business interests.
- Professional, but approachable culture within the team.
- A good balance between high quality work whilst maintaining a manageable caseload and realistic working hours.
The successful private client solicitor can look forward to a varied caseload. You will:
- Manage a caseload of private client matters.
- Advise clients on estate and succession planning.
- Provide advice on Will and trust requirements including asset protection and UK inheritance tax.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of three years experience in private client matters
- A solid background in private client matters to include Wills and estate management
- Proven technical expertise
- STEP qualification would be an advantage, but is not essential
You will be rewarded with the opportunity to join a private client team that can offer excellent prospects for progression. Working alongside recommended solicitors, your experience will be developed and you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.