- County Durham
- £25,000.00 - 35,000.00
- Private Practice
- Contract Type:
- Permanent role
- Reference Number:
Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer, Legal Executive experienced fee earner, County Durham.
Are you looking to join a leading national practice that can offer you flexibility to work from home?
- Have you gained experience within residential conveyancing and are you looking to join a business that can offer you career progression and development?
- Do you pride yourself on having a strong client focus and do you enjoy liaising with your clients?
- do you wan to handle a good quality and varied conveyancing caseload?
- Are you keen to join a firm which prides itself on training and progression?
- Would you like to work for a firm that values its staff and offers a great remuneration and benefits package?
- Does the idea of working from home really appeal to you for either personal or lifestyle reasons?
If you answered yes to the above questions then this is the opportunity you are looking for. This leading conveyancing firm with offices across the UK is recruiting a conveyancing fee earner with at least 2 years' experience to join its successful regional team in the North East. This role is ideal if you require flexibility due to child care, a reduction in your commute or simply a lifestyle choice. The firm has won multiple industry awards due to its unique conveyancing service and is recognised as an pioneer in its field.
Ideally you will have experience handling some or all of following matters;
* Leasehold flats sales and purchases
* Auction properties
* Deeds of trusts
* Deeds of variation
* Lease extensions
* Shared ownerships / stair casing agreements
This is a really exciting and unique opportunity to join one of the UK's leading conveyancing firms. With an established team of home working fee earners nationally, our client is able to offer you all the support and training you require in order to manage a caseload remotely. You will have managerial support in your role and you will be provided with all the equipment needed to work from home to include desks, phones, computers etc.
A market leading salary and benefits packages is on offer.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.