- £20,000.00 - 30,000.00
- Private Practice
- Contract Type:
- Permanent role
- Reference Number:
Plot Conveyancer, Staffordshire.
Are you looking for an in-house plot conveyancing role?
My client a well regarded FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, known for building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales is looking to recruit a Plot Conveyancer to join their Plot Sales and Site Set Up team in Staffordshire.
This high profile developer is amongst the largest and best known names for residential developments and has a fantastic legal team in house dealing with their plot conveyancing across the UK.
* Dealing with all aspects of the conveyancing sale transaction from start to finish
* Generating correspondence and dealing with enquiries, attending to pre-exchange, pre-completion and post completion matters.
* Submitting Land Registry and Local Authority Master Conveyance Plans for approval.
* Achieving set performance targets for the dispatch of contracts, exchanges and completions.
* Producing and supplying information and reports that are logical, accurate and in the correct format.
* Attending to all non-routine matters and queries which arise either before during or following the sale of individual plots or the development.
* Maintain a diary scheduler which will include comprehensive plot progression together with weekly reports on the progress of each new home.
* Ensure that all matters of administration allocated to the Estate Conveyancer in connection with Plot Conveyancing are carried out in a professional manner
and in appropriate timescales.
It is essential that you have the following:
* Minimum of three years experience in a plot sales OR a detailed understanding of running residential conveyancing transactions.
* Strong technical knowledge of the conveyancing processes is essential.
* Experience in handling high volume work and the ability to remain calm and collected.
The opportunity offers a generous competitive salary and a fantastic bonus structure and benefits package, coupled with a flexible work / life balance.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Grace Homer.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.