- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer or Team Leader
Residential Conveyancer, Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer, Legal Executive or Experienced Fee Earner - Burton-On-Trent
This firm is award winning and of the UK's leaders in the residential property market. Due to experienced impressive growth, the multi national firm are looking to expand its residential conveyancing team. This is fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to advance in their career as the firm provide clear progression pathways with their award winning in-house training and development.
The firm pride themselves on their client care, and have a 95% satisfaction rate which they maintain and have received various awards celebrating this achievement.
Are you a conveyancing professional ready for that next challenge? Looking for progression? Better work life balance?
The potential to maximise your salary with realistic bonus targets?
Working as a Residential Conveyancer you will manage your own residential caseload. You will be responsible for managing and progressing a caseload of residential property files. You will have the support of a brilliant team of legal assistants and administration assistant to support the post-exchange and post-completion process.
You will be supported with your training and development needs to really help you achieve your career goals and ambitions.
· Previous experience within a conveyancing environment as an assistant or fee earner
· You will be a conveyancer or a conveyancing assistant, keen to develop upon your existing experience within a vibrant and collaborative environment
· You will have a minimum of 12 month's experience within conveyancing.
In return you will be rewarded with:
· Salary up to £40000 bonus
· Fantastic benefits package including financial incentive discounts and health and wellbeing offerings
· Ongoing support with professional development
· Flexible working
Please contact Amy McLaughlin for more information.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018