- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor
Corporate Solicitor NQ plus
This is an exciting opportunity for a newly qualified corporate solicitor to join the Chelmsford office of this Top Tier Legal 500 and Chambers ranked firm.
* Support and advise businesses on a wide variety of corporate transactions, including mergers, acquisitions and disposals, start-ups and new ventures, re-organisations, and private equity and venture capital fund-raising.
* Clients include entrepreneurs, private equity and venture capital funds and financial institutions, owner-managed and privately owned businesses, and UK and international public companies.
* Qualified solicitor (September NQs are encouraged to apply)
* Experience gained with a regarded city, regional or national firm
* Well developed knowledge of corporate/ corporate finance work (a 6 month seat will suffice)
* Competitive salary
* Pension scheme,
* Permanent health insurance
* Life assurance
* individual bonus scheme
* Firm-wide profit share scheme
* Holiday from 25 days
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
If you're interested in this role of corporate solicitor based in Chelmsford please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018