- Job Search
- Senior Residential Conveyancer
Deputy Head Of Conveyancing , Senior Residential Conveyancer - Ashby de la Zouch
I have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Deputy Head Of or Residential Conveyancer to join a well established, full service firm in the East Midlands.
· Members of the Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) and Lexcel accredited
· In-depth understanding of the region and have built a network of valuable links within the community
· Enviable reputation in the Midlands, generating a lot of their work from local recommendations and referrals
· To assist the HOD with the development of the Conveyancing Team to achieve profitable growth
· Familiar with all areas of the conveyancing process and have a methodical approach to working while also being technically strong
· Have knowledge of complex legal matters such as: complex transfers of equity, trust sales and purchase, voluntary first registrations
· Have the ability to manage a caseload independently
· Motivate and nurture staff members whilst maintaining your own caseload
· Team leading or managerial experience would be useful but is not absolutely necessary
· Provide a high standard of legal advice to residential property clients, maintaining awareness of current legal matters
· Very competitive salary
· 23 days bank (additional leave given at Christmas)
· Christmas bonus
· On site parking
· Personal training and development is actively encouraged to support career progression opportunities
For more information, please contact Amy McLaughlin.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018