- Job Search
- In House Conveyancer
In house Residential Conveyancer, recognised estate agents, York
-One of the leading national conveyancing providers with a stable work stream and national presence
-A strong emphasis on using technology to provide an unrivalled customer experience
-This firm places a huge emphasis on internal development programmes providing genuine progression pathways for its employees
- Working in house at one of its major clients, recognised estate agents, York
- You will be liaising with clients face to face on a daily basis running a residential property caseload from inception through to completion
-The caseload is varied and will include: Sales, purchases, freehold, leasehold and new build properties
- You will be a residential property fee earner with a minimum of 2 years' experience managing a caseload autonomously
- Applications are welcomed from Paralegals, Licensed Conveyancers, Legal Executives and Solicitors
- Market leading salary
- Benefits package to include including season ticket loans, childcare loans and a generous bonus scheme
- Huge investment in people, over 40% of employees achieved promotion last year
- Award winning training and development programmes SRA approved and accredited by CLC
- Management development programmes endorsed by the Institute of Leadership and Management
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018