- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
Employment solicitor newly qualified with up to 4 years' experience, Sheffield, leading regional practice
A full-service law firm is keen to recruit an Employment Solicitor to join its leading department in South Yorkshire.
- A full- service law firm which has held it's position for over 150 years
- Ranked in the Legal 500 across a number of different disciplines
- Firm expansion with a record number of new recruits in 2018
- Invested in delivering the highest quality legal advice to businesses and private clients throughout the region and beyond
- Invested in growth, technology and its solicitors, legal executives, fee earners and support staff
- Full time employment solicitor located in the Sheffield office
- Advising employers and employees across a wide range of sectors to include manufacturing, engineering, energy, media, advertising, tech, education and charities
- Excellent opportunity for an ambitious, determined and enthusiastic solicitor wanting to join an exciting and dynamic team
- Working alongside an experienced team of lawyers committed to supporting development
- Professional development is actively encouraged and supported
- Varied workload to include drafting and reviewing contracts of employment, advising on settlement agreements, reviewing employee handbooks, advising clients and conducting tribunal claims
- Newly qualified solicitor with up to 4 years PQE
- Ability to draft documents, build effective relationships with clients internally and externally
- Tribunal or advocacy experience advantageous
- Solicitor who is committed to developing the practice area with an ambition to progress career within a challenging and rewarding environment
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Development and growth supported within a friendly and collaborative team
- Exposure to clients and vast amounts of advocacy opportunities
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018