- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer, Solicitor, Paralegal, Licensed Conveyancer, Legal Executive - Leicester
· Accredited by Lexcel and CQS
· Pride themselves on providing award winning legal advice to local businesses and individuals across the Midlands
Working in a small yet experienced team you will be providing residential property services to clients across the UK. You will be managing and progressing a varied caseload, to include; sales and purchase, leasehold and freehold, transfer of equity, shared ownership, new builds, help to buy and re-mortgages. You will also have the opportunity to deal with complex legal matters and commercial if this is an area of interest.
You will build a strong relationship with clients and take pride in offering a friendly, client-focused and highly efficient legal service.
· Have a good working knowledge of all aspects of freehold and leasehold residential transactions
· You'll be able to manage a busy and varied caseload efficiently and cost effectively with minimal supervision;
· Have the ability to develop effective working relationships;
· Competitive salary
· 23 days + bank with additional leave given at Christmas!
· Christmas bonus
· On-site parking
· Personal training and development in actively encouraged to support career progression
For more information, please contact Amy McLaughlin.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018