- Job Search
- Senior Corporate Solicitor
Senior Corporate Solicitor
This lovely second tier national firm has an opportunity for a senior corporate solicitor to take up a key role at Legal Director level in Leeds.
What's on offer with this role?
- Opportunity to take a leading corporate role in Leeds, working closely with the corporate commercial lead partner in Leeds
- Principal Associate or Legal Director level role depending on experience
- Fantastic cross-sector client base including private & public companies, public sector bodies, OMBs, LLPs, partnerships and entrepreneurs
- Large national corporate team offering the full remit of corporate work including M&A, MBOs, MBIs, joint ventures, re-organisations, shareholders agreements, investment agreements and corporate governance & compliance
- Friendly close-knit team working together to achieve joint aims
- A clear route to partnership for the successful corporate solicitor
- highly negotiable salary & benefits package depending on the skills and experience of the individual
Who are they looking for?
- A corporate solicitor with at least 7 years' PQE but possibly considerably more
- A lawyer with a strong commercial approach and exceptional critical thinking abilities
- A solicitor with strong ties to Leeds, who is familiar with the regional marketplace as well as used to dealing with national clients
- Ideally someone who is familiar with working with both private sector and public sector clients
- Someone who wants to work collaboratively as part of a team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018