- Job Search
- In-house paralegal
In-house commercial paralegal - Sheffield
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a paralegal looking to work in-house with a global manufacturing company, listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Full time role, based in Sheffield.
The company is an American Fortune 500 company listed on the New York Stock Exchange. They manufacture and distribute a wide range of products to professional, industrial, commercial, and retail customers in North and South America and the EMEAI region.
They are now looking for a commercial paralegal to join their in-house legal team in Sheffield.
The role - In- house paralegal
· The successful candidate will be based in the Sheffield office and have the support of legal counsel from across the business
· Handle multiple corporate board projects across 90 entities in EMEAI
· Company secretarial work including: the management of corporate books and records, establishing new corporate entities, preparing board minutes and resolutions
· Corporate governance work including monitoring and reviewing government rules and regulations
· Drafting and reviewing commercial documents such as NDAs, supply agreements, distribution agreements
· Experience of assisting on corporate matters
· Commercial contracts experience
· Someone who wants the opportunity to gain in-house experience working for a market leader
Salary: £25,000 - 30,000
If this role interests you, please email an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018