- Job Search
- Legal Counsel
10th September 2020
A leading Global business is seeking a Legal Counsel to join its well-established UK legal team. Role based in Leicester City Centre with remote and flexible working on offer.
The Role - Legal Counsel
This is a broad Generalist Commercial role but the team has an exciting and varied workload, dealing with Company Secretarial, Data Protection, Litigation, Compliance and Regulatory matters. You will gain fantastic experience working on a range of complex, high-quality work.
The successful lawyer will:
· Advise on, negotiate and draft a range of standard and bespoke commercial contracts including (but not limited to) sale and purchase agreements, NDAs, agency agreements, tender and pre-tender documentation;
· Undertake a range of work including Company Secretarial, Data Protection, Litigation, Compliance and Regulatory work;
· Provide comercially focused legal advice to the wider business;
· Be part of a large and well-established team of lawyers, spread across Europe. This person will sit alongside an experienced solicitor and work with and report into the UK Legal Director;
· Liaise directly with senior stakeholders, business partners and colleagues across both the UK and international business;
· Have the opportunity to advise and influence people at all levels of the business across the globe;
· Mid level lawyer (5-8 years PQE)
· Commercial contracts experience
· Company secretarial and/or Data Protection experience is desired
Highly competitive base salary and benefits package on offer, including flexible working.
If you are interested in this role please apply now or contact Miriam Ahmad at email@example.com or via Linkedin
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018