- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer | Telford | Paying up to £35,000
A regional law firm with a strong presence in Shropshire is seeking an experienced residential conveyancer to join its expanding team in its Telford office. This is a unique opportunity to join a firm which is currently experiencing some exciting growth and development as a business. With four offices around Shropshire and employing over 60 members of staff, this practice has gone from strength to strength.
Joining a growing department, you will act as an experienced conveyancer within the New Build team. The role will involve the following;
· Running a caseload of new build files ensuring accuracy and efficiency
· The provision of expert legal advice in relation to residential conveyancing matters
· Drafting and approving complex legal documents and correspondence
· Effectively maintain and housekeep our case management system, reflecting the stage of the file, including accurate use of database, in accordance with the firms procedures as relayed from time to time
· Ensure that all post completion matters are dealt with in a timely manner and in accordance with Lender requirements
The Ideal Candidate
You will be a qualified solicitor, legal executive or licensed conveyancer (or equivalent) with a minimum of two years experience. In addition, you will have the following;
· Ability to run a caseload with minimal supervision and provide support to junior members of the team
· Work to tight deadlines with accuracy
· Confident in your ability to develop and source new business
In return you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary paying upto £35k including bonus. In addition, the firm offer a fantastic benefits package. The office is located in Telford and offers parking.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Kirsty Worden on 0161 819 7485 or email a copy of your most updated CV.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018