- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor Leeds 3+ PQE
Real Estate Solicitor Leeds
An opportunity for a mid to senior Real Estate Lawyer has arisen within one of the leading national firms based in Leeds. The firm has a national reputation for its work within the health and health tech sector and the education sector but also works with private businesses and corporates on the commercial property side.
The Real Estate Solicitor role:
As a mid to senior real estate hire your responsibilities will include:
- acting on the full range of commercial property work
- advising a wide range of long standing clients in both the public and private sector including NHS, government, education and regulatory bodies as well as defence and independent providers and charities
- National team leveraging its multi office coverage
- Manage and run your own case load across a diverse range of real estate matters
- Opportunity to work across offices if you are interested in doing so
- Experience negotiating commercial lease, development agreements and dealing with commercial sale and purchase transactions
- Competitive salary and package
- Bonus paid twice annually
- Agile and flexible working options available
- Direct partner access for ongoing development & mentoring
- Opportunity to progress for the right candidate as this one partner team has room at the top as the team grows further
- Experience of a broad range of commercial property with a minimum 3 years' PQE experience and perhaps considerably more
- Healthcare property including hospital build work, or education sector experience would be highly desirable but is not essential
- Ability and willingness to work autonomously and team orientated person
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018