- Job Search
- Agricultural Solicitor
14th September 2020
You will join a 5 person team headed by a leading individual in the area. The team advise the firm's varied agriculture related clients on legal issues, this can be anything and can relate to;
- sale of agricultural land for development
- succession/estate planning
- corporate and commercial services
We are looking for a solicitor with prior experience working within an agricultural/landed estates team. Ideally you will have;
- 2 years PQE (or equivalent)
- a desire to work in a firm with a collegiate, traditional feel
- a desire to be involved with the farming community and experience of business development within this area
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team who are looking to recruit more junior members for succession planning. You will have some excellent quality work available and will be working with a great bunch of people who are great at what they do. The culture is very adult and staff retention is excellent.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018