- Job Search
- Residential Property Solicitor
Residential Property Solicitor, South Manchester
We are delighted to have been instructed to assist with the recruitment of an experienced residential property solicitor on behalf of this award winning firm based in South Manchester. Boasting a 'Top Tier' Legal 500 listing, winner of the prestigious Manchester Legal Awards Medium Law firm of the Year and listed in the Times Best Law Firms you would be joining a fantastic and very highly regarded team.
This firm prides itself on excellent customer focus and client care whilst providing first rate legal advice. You will be joining a firm with foundations based on trust, transparency and professional but approachable legal advisors.
You will be responsible for a full residential caseload including some more complex matters.
Responsibilities will include:
· Advise on the sales and purchases of the full range of residential property, including houses and flats, with a particular focus on high value properties
· Deal with more complex residential property transactions
· Give accurate prompt, realistic and relevant advice in response to clients' enquiries
· Identify and undertake training and development as required in order to meet personal, SRA and business needs
· You must have a minimum of three years previous experience handling a varied caseload of residential property transactions
· You must be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the technical aspects of conveyancing with the ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a role offering exposure to high quality work in a progressive and collaborative environment. Some of the benefits you will be rewarded with include:
· A genuine work life balance
· Competitive Salary
· Generous annual leave allowance
· Private healthcare
· Death in Service scheme
· Subsidised gym membership
· Contributory pension scheme
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please call Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018