- Job Search
- Planning Lawyer
30th September 2020
Planning Lawyer - Leeds (3+PQE)
BCL Legal has been asked to assist a national, top 45 law firm to find an experienced planning lawyer to join their leading planning team. With a positive, well liked culture with industry recognition for the quality of their planning work, they are looking to further expand.
The planning team continues to go from strength to strength and due to the large number of large projects in the pipeline the team needs to recruit an additional planning specialist.
You will handle a large range of high quality planning work for both public and private sector clients. Examples of the types of work on offer includes:
- Various strategic and residential/new town projects - advising on all planning aspects
- Promoting over 10 major CPO projects including various major highway CPOs
- DCOs and nationally significant infrastructure projects
- Judicial review challenges including recent success in the Court of Appeal
- Day to Day planning advisory work for clients
The benefits of this opportunity include:
- market leading salary
- progression and development
- a positive environment where your contribution is recognised
- sensible billable hours targets
- top quality work
You will be a qualified planning lawyer, with a minimum of 3 years PQE but probably considerably more.
Ideally you will have some private practice planning experience although the firm will consider candidates purely from a purely public sector background
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018