- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor - International Firm - Birmingham
Property Litigation Solicitor - Birmingham - 1-3 PQE
Highly regarded commercial law firm is seeking a Property Litigation Solicitor to join its highly regarded Property Litigation team in Birmingham. This Property Litigation Solicitor opportunity is offered on a full time, permanent basis with flexible and agile working options accommodated.
As a Property Litigation Solicitor in this team, you would:
- Provide advice and support on the full range of property litigation matters, such as : unauthorised subletting, anti-social behaviour, housing disrepair, rent arrears, succession and abandonment.
- Work on your own caseload under the supervision of senior members of the team.
- Negotiating settlements, drafting court proceedings and witness statements.
- Advise on general residential landlord and tenant legal issues.
- Be involved in firm wide training sessions.
- Develop and maintain business development initiatives.
To be successful in your application for this Property Litigation Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- Excellent academics.
- Residential landlord and tenant litigation experience is desirable but not essential.
- Good communication skills.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- Presentation / advocacy skills.
- Be able to demonstrate initiative.
- Strong technical skills.
The successful Property Litigation Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- Excellent quality work.
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support and excellent training.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
To be considered for this Property Litigation Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal for further information: email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018