Real Estate Senior Associate/Managing Associate - 5 years + PQE
Are you ambitious, client-focused and highly competent with experience of development transactions?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK's leading regional law practices who been awarded Best Companies star status on a number of occasions and has featured in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Join the residential and strategic land development team which is one of the largest at the firm supported who are supported by a large planning, plot sales, construction and tax team. They act for many of the top 10 house builders, local and national developers, housing associations, landowners, local authorities and investors.
· The successful candidate will be provided with further exposure to these areas as well as an extensive training scheme to support future career development.
· You can be based out of their Nottingham, Leicester or Derby office.
Ideally you will have:
* a proven track-record in acting for house builders, promoters, developers, land owners, housing associations and local authorities
* good client relationships, with a possible client-base of your own
* some contacts with the leading residential development and/or strategic land agents in the region
* competency with more routine transactions such as conditional and unconditional contracts, options, golden-brick and other affordable housing transactions, back-to-back sales, deeds of easement, infrastructure agreements, overages, site-assembly, and service charge/ management agreements
* some experience of more complex transactions such as strategic land/ promotion agreements/ hybrid agreements, collaboration agreements, land pooling, building licences, mixed use schemes, PRS, institutional investment, portfolio charging and portfolio acquisitions
* a good understanding of VAT and SDLT issues
What's on offer?
The successful senior associate/managing associate will be rewarded with:
· the opportunity to work for a national and highly regarded regional team;
· competitive salary and excellent benefits coupled with a focus on wellbeing;
· pension scheme;
· bonus scheme.
· flexible working options and hybrid/remote working (two days office based)
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Clare Rumble at BCL Legal.