- Job Search
- PPI / Financial Mis-selling Paralegals
A national firm is looking for talented paralegals to join their financial mis-selling team, based in Birmingham.
They are the UK arm of a US firm, and they specialise in class-action work. They work on matters involving workers rights, emissions claims, data breach and investment fraud and financial mis-selling. Their financial mis-selling team is incredibly busy and performing well, and they are now looking for skilled paralegals to join them.
The firm is looking for talented paralegals to manage a caseload of claims relating to mis-sold PPI and financial services. You will be making claims to financial regulators.
- Manage your caseload from instruction to conclusion
- Liaise with clients and third parties
- You will be a paralegal with at least 12 months of experience
- You will have experience of managing a caseload
- You will be a motivated individual with the willingness to learn and progress
- You will have experience of financial services ideally but this is not essential
- Salary for these roles are around £25,000 and potentially a little higher dependent on experience
- Great benefits
- Bonuses on offer
- Hybrid working available
If you are interested in progressing your career with a national firm, please apply below or send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Placing People in Companies Like