- Job Search
- Commercial Insurance Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Insurance Litigation Solicitor | 2+ PQE | National Firm | Leeds
A UK Top 50 national law firm is seeking a Commercial Insurance Litigation Solicitor to join its leading Insurance/ Re-Insurance team based out of the Leeds office. This role is offered on a permanent basis (full or part time) with agile working options available.
THE FIRM & TEAM
This cross office, national team is a award winning and is highly regarded as one of the UK's top teams for Commercial Insurance Litigation.
They are led by led by a team of partners widely regarded as leaders in their field who are regularly recommended by clients for their reputation, personalities, and expertise.
In addition to supporting the national team more widely, you will be working closely alongside the Partners nationally on a range of advisory and contentious insurance work, in particular structural / property insurance, product liability, misrepresentation and breach of warranty.
The wider Dispute Resolution team covers a broad range of specialisms including commercial litigation, international arbitration, insurance, regulatory, contract disputes, fraud, professional negligence, public procurement challenges, IT, and lending and banking disputes.
- You will be a 2+ PQE Commercial Insurance Disputes Solicitor with experience gained at a reputable firm
- Experience in property and construction insurance is not essential but very desirable
- Excellent technical, drafting and research skills
- Strong communication and team working skills
- High class training and development
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Excellent salary and package (adjusted to 2022 market)
- Support from a national team of experts
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like