- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
29th January 2020
Commercial Litigation Solicitor | Associate | Top international firm | 5+ PQE | Edinburgh
An international law firm is seeking an associate to join the team in Edinburgh.
- One of the largest individual firms in Scotland
- Top tier well established team
- Excellent career progression opportunity
- Strong focus on employee development
- Competitive salary
- Acting for corporate clients, high net worth individuals, banks & financial institutions, institutional investors/funds and retailers
- The team have worked on a number of cases in the Supreme Court
- You will be expected to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- You will focus on commercial litigation problems for clients along with show the necessary skills for handling disputes in a fast paced environment
- You will be expected to:
* Provide dispute resolution advice to clients
* Seek solutions through alternative forms of dispute resolution
* Work with a broad range of clients to include corporate, professional and high net worth individuals
* Confident communication skills
- Show enthusiasm for commercial and/or real estate litigation
- Adapt your communication style appropriately
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work well autonomously or in a team
- Self-motivated and driven
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018