- Job Search
- Corporate/Commercial Solicitor (Projects)
A top law firm is seeking to add to their established Energy and Infrastructure team.
- Top tier team
- One of the largest firms in Scotland
- Brilliant career progression opportunity
- Strong culture and close environment
- High value, complex and interesting work
- Advising on developing or bidding for new infrastructure projects
- Advising on the procurement, funding, construction and operation of new infrastructure projects
- Advising on facilities management contracts across a variety of sector
- Advising on the operational aspects of PFI/PPP/NPD and hub DBFM projects, including project variations
- Business development
- Show enthusiasm for and have experience in Projects work
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work well autonomously as well as in a team
- Self-motivated and driven
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
T: 0161 509 5007
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018