- Job Search
- Rural Property Solicitor
A top Scottish law firm is looking to add to their established Rural team in Edinburgh:
The Firm and Team:
- Well established and growing team
- Career progression opportunities
- Close and collaborative environment
- Strong culture
- High value and interesting work
- Competitive salary
- Wide range of landowning, farming and renewables clients
- Sale and purchase of rural property, crofting, renewables, agricultural holdings, and general estate work
- Business development opportunities
- Hybrid and agile working
- Show enthusiasm for Rural/Renewables work
- Rural experience would be beneficial but isn't a requirement
- 0-6 PQE
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Driven and self-motivated
- The ability to work well autonomously as well as in a team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like