- Job Search
- Senior Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer, Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer, Legal Executive or Experienced Fee Earner - Burton-On-Trent
· National presence and one of the best known residential conveyancing firms in the UK
· Award winning firm that have experienced impressive growth recently
· Fantastic client care with a 95% satisfaction rate!
Working as a Residential Conveyancer, you will join an established team of fee earners. You will handle your own varied caseload from inception to completion. You will have the support of a brilliant team of legal assistants and administration assistant to support the post-exchange and post-completion process.
You will be supported with your training and development needs to really help you achieve your career goals and ambitions.
· Previous experience handling your own caseload as an assistant or fee earner
· You will be a conveyancer or conveyancing assistant keen to develop upon your existing experience within a vibrant environment
· You will have a minimum of 12 months experience
· Competitive salary
· Fantastic benefit package
· In house training and development
· Flexible working
For more information please contact Amy McLaughlin.
Please contact Amy McLaughlin for more information.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018