- Job Search
- Contentious Financial Services Lawyer
Contentious Financial Services & Insurance Lawyer
International Firm | Legal 500 Financial Litigation | London office | 2-7 PQE
The firm / team:
· Successful candidates can look forward to joining a Top 15 (UK), international law firm, looking to strengthen their financial services dispute resolution offering with the addition of a talented Associate or Senior Associate.
· They are considered to be amongst the industry leaders in dispute resolution, ranked in the Legal 500 for financial litigation, offering a high level of legal services to both financial institutions and insurers.
· This is a hardworking, specialist firm that embrace hybrid working and flexibility, whilst still providing the highest level of service for their clients.
· As a contentious financial services lawyer within the team, you can expect to undertake a broad range of work with a supportive collegiate department.
· The firm are looking for someone capable of developing into a trusted advisor to their biggest clients.
· The work involved may include providing advice on policies in the sectors of professional indemnity, property, construction, D&O, and Employer's liability.
· You would also be acting for financial institutions and insurers in a variety of disputes and arbitrations.
· Representing Directors from financial institutions in defence of claims and investigations.
· Representing and acting for commercial policyholders on a variety of litigious insurance matters.
· The role also involves advising public sector clients across a range of sectors such as local government, social housing, and healthcare.
· Applications are sought from qualified solicitors with between two and seven years' post qualification experience, who will have specialised in Commercial Litigation.
· This should include strong exposure to the types of work listed above, ideally across a range of disputes and sectors.
· Candidates should have strong organisation skills and a keen interest in joining a leading Legal 500-ranked international law firm.
· The role will suit a hard-working, and personable solicitor, who is seeking to join a successful and progressive firm.
· Salary package of £100,000 - £125,000 DOE.
· A flexible working arrangement offering no set number of days required in the office.
· Core working hours of 10am-4pm with flexibility to complete any additional hours outside of this.
To apply for the job of Contentious Financial Services Lawyer, or for more information please feel free to reach out to Andre Kacperski at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like