£80,000 - 100,000
Tax Litigation Associate - NQ - 5 PQE
International Top 40 firm | Legal 500 Tax Litigation | London office | NQ - 5 PQE | £80,000 - £100,000
The firm / team:
· Successful candidates can look forward to joining a Top 40 (UK), city-based law firm, looking to strengthen their Tax Litigation offering with the addition of a talented Associate from Newly qualified level, with up to 5 years' post qualification experience.
· They are considered to be amongst the industry leaders in dispute resolution law, ranked in the Legal 500 for tax litigation, offering a high level of legal services to both businesses, trustees, and private individuals.
· This is a hardworking, specialist firm that embrace hybrid working and flexibility, whilst still providing the highest level of service for their clients.
· As a Tax Litigation Associate within the team, you can expect to undertake a broad range of work with a supportive collegiate department.
· The firm are looking for someone capable of developing into a trusted advisor to their biggest clients.
· The work involved may include dealing with tax disputes for a wide client base, covering both direct and indirect UK taxes, such as inheritance tax, corporation tax, income tax, VAT and SDLT.
· There will also be aspects of work undertaken in overseas jurisdictions, including claims for mistake and rectification, and other tax-related commercial disputes.
· Applications are sought from newly qualified solicitors, up to five years' post qualification experience, gained in a leading tax litigation law team, however applications from exceptional candidates with experience outside of this bracket will still be considered.
· This should include strong exposure to the types of work listed above, ideally across a range of disputes and sectors.
· Candidates should have strong organisation skills and a keen interest in joining a leading Legal 500-ranked, Top 40 law firm.
· The role will suit a hard-working, and personable solicitor, who is seeking to join a successful and progressive firm.
· Salary package of £80,000 - £100,000 DOE.
· 25 days annual leave.
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
· Cycle to work scheme.
· A flexible working arrangement offering no set number of days required in the office.
· Core working hours of 10am-4pm with flexibility to complete any additional hours outside of this.
To apply for the job of Employment Lawyer, or for more information please feel free to reach out to Andre Kacperski at BCL Legal.